This is a conversation I had tonight with Janessa. This is a mere sample of what happened over the course of the evening. If I had a gong, I would ring it.
Janessa: (trying to get comfortable on the couch, eventually wedging her foot between cushions which are now haphazardly strewn on the couch) "Ah, finally."
Me: (with one eye on the Calgary Flames game in the background) "Yeah, this....couch....sometimes is a...little.... "(trailing off)
Janessa: (long pause) Uh....
Me: "Yeah, that was the end of the sentance."
Janessa: (without missing a beat) "I kind of wish I was dating Joelle!"
Consider the gong rung.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Disjointed conversations
Posted by Dana at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Joelle should not be creeped if she should read this post. There IS an explanation to that statement!
But the funny part is that it came so quickly after a very awkward conversation. And it came completely from left field!
Im def. not creeped out. but if you wanted to ask me out j* you could've just done it in person ya know. :)
Post a Comment