Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hold the Phone

So, as it turns out, I'm a grown-up. That happened sometime in the past 10 years without me realizing it.

25 is looming. Looming. I mean it's 6 months away, but to me, that's still looming. 25 means 5 years till I'm 30. I want to marry someone older than me prefferably, which means he'll be even closer to 30 than me. Eeegads.

I've realized recently that now that I'm done my BA (and have been done for a year, I might add), I should probably think about the next step. Logically that seems to be grad school, but I don't feel old enough to be thinking about grad school. Then I realize that if I had done my BA in 4 years like you're supposed to instead of 6, I could conceivably be finished my masters by now and that really makes me shit the proverbial brick.

Let's just back this bus up a bit here and figure out where the hank time went.

2 comments:

henline crew said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Maybe I should blog stalk a little more. 25 is looming is it?? Well I've been 25 for almost 5 months now and it really feels as old as it sounds. So uhhhh good luck with that hahhaha. (being 25 I mean)

CanuckFlyer said...

Welcome to reality Dana! I felt pretty old when I turned 25 last year. Now I'm staring 26 in the face and 25 still hasn't really sunk in. I guess you never really get used to how quickly the march of time is, though it does seem to accelerate the older you get.