Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I Love...

I love...


...seeing my nieces' and nephews' faces light up as I walk in the room and they launch themselves into my arms.

...the feel of new books in my hands.

...authors who can string words together like poetry (but not actual poetry).

...anything with a black and white pattern.

...meaningful conversations.

...the mountains and the prairies equally.

...Sunday afternoon naps.

...the point of a relationship where you're so comfortable together that you can sit side by side without needing to talk.

...a good cup of coffee.

...getting the giggles - the kind that you can't get under control and that usually hit at the most inappropriate times.

...driving down the highway on a sunny day, singing along to good music.

...finding new musicians to be obsessed with.

...knowing that I have been chosen by God.

...sitcoms that make me laugh out loud.

2 comments:

Emily said...

remember that time in the OCC meeting where you were giggling uncontrollably and Robert was getting frustrated.
remember that other time Sam gave you TONS of new music...

So good. You make me happy.

Dana said...

I think Robert was feeling more confused and self-conscious than frustrated. But yes, I DO remember that!