Don't worry I am still alive. I know it has been weeks and weeks since I blogged last, and for that I am truly sorry. But I have been busy. And now here I am. So get over it.
Today is my day off! I have a full day off after 32 days straight of working at one job or the other. Some of you may say I am crazy and some of you may say that I must be making a lot of money. There is truth to both of those, but really I am not all that crazy and I'm not rolling in the dough either so there you go.
So what have I been doing with my day off you may wonder? Well I slept in late (which, as many of you know, is my absolute favorite-est thing to do ever), I read a bit, and for pretty much the entire afternoon I've been cleaning. I don't quite know how I let my room get so messy, but it really did and I just kept living in it without cleaning it up. I'm sure my roommates started getting annoyed when the mess started spilling out into the living room. I also knew it was time to clean when I was embarassed that my best friend, who knows all the worst things about me, was using my gross, dirty bathroom. So I promised myself I would clean today and clean I have. Basically all of my clothes were on the floor and now they all need to be washed so that is also an ongoing chore today. But I am almost finished and it feels good.
So for the rest of the day I plan to read some more, maybe nap, write a buttload of emails which I have been procrastinating on and I'm thinking I might go rent a dvd of House episodes and watch them until my face falls off. Sound good?
In other news, I am really hungry and am going to go find some food I think.
I will leave you with a picture of my nephew who just keeps getting cuter.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Here I am
Posted by Dana at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad you're still alive.
your nephes is too cute
nephew. i can spell. for real.
Post a Comment