Happy New Year Friends.
I'm not really in the blogging mood, so I'm just mostly going to post some pictures about what has happened in the last two weeks. I got a new camera for Christmas and it has been well used thus far.
Caleb was out for two weeks. He can't possibly get any cuter.
Oh wait, maybe he can.
We got a huge snowstorm and on New Years Eve woke up to a lot of snow. This is what the driveway looked like..
We had to climb over the balcony to get out of our house.
But I had to get to work so we spent 2.5 hours shovelling our driveway and half of the street in front of our house.
I burst a blood vessel in my arm doing all this shovelling.
This past Friday the boys had us over for supper. It then nturned into a giant slumber party back at our house. Fun times have been had. And it's not letting me upload any pictures from that event. Sorry.
Monday, January 08, 2007
A New Year
Posted by Dana at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just in case you are wondering, that picture makes it look like I'm hugging the railing.
Don't you gals have boyfriends to shovel your driveway for you so you don't burst blood vessels? ahem...Justin? lol
-Scott
Post a Comment