Things that will happen in 2008 that terrify me:
1- I will receive my BA in Biblical and Theological Studies
2- I will preach at my church on Feb 3
3- I will do a pastoral internship at my church in the summer
4- I have no idea what I will be doing come fall
5- God will use me
6- I will grow
7- The possibility of everything unexpected happening is highly likely
Things that will happen in 2008 that excite me:
1- I will receive my BA in Biblical and Theological Studies
2- I will preach at my church on Feb 3 (it's a bit tough to include this on this list)
3- I will do a pastoral internship at my church in the summer
4- I have no idea what I will be doing come fall
5- God will use me
6- I will frow
7- The possibility of everything unexpected happening is highly likely
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Bring It On 2008
Posted by Dana at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey hun! thanks for your comment! i know others have been there before and the healing does happen...but it's the pain of going through it and reasons behind it that i just don't understand. we've done nothing to one another and yet it's over...i think i just need to accept it and work on living everyday out to the best of my ability. i just feel numb to it all. i've lost my ability to cry over this anymore...it just seems like a waste of time to cry and cry and cry. one day i'll get my answer! that's the only hope i have to hang onto.
Post a Comment